April 15, 2013

Woodie Car Show

The SoCal Woodie Club sponsored the annual Doheny Wood 2013, a woodie car show at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point CA this past Saturday. This is probably the largest collection of these classic cars anywhere. We had our typical early morning "marine layer" or fog which as I discussed with another photographer is great for taking photos...it's like you're shooting under a giant diffuser which minimizes shadows and reflections. The show gave me a nice opportunity to try my newly acquired classic Pentax SMC-A f/1.4 50mm lens which I used with the K-30. All images shot in RAW (DNG) and processed into jpegs using PhotoShop CS6.
































1 comment:

  1. How's it feel to be a photographer again? ;-)

    We met a once or twice @ PDN/PhotoPLUS in NYC. I always appreciated you representing on the floor. Looking forward to seeing more photos...

    ReplyDelete